Verified Reviews of Best Western Bayou Inn Westwego Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Clean, and comfortable"
Overall Score4.0/ 5
Clean, and comfortable. No sign of smokers in the room we got. Just out past the expressway, so easy in and out.
21-Dec-2013 Verified Review, stayed from Sat Dec 21 to Sun Dec 22 2013 at a $85.99 average nightly rate.
Response from Management on 14-Aug-2014:
Customer Reviews of Best Western Bayou Inn Westwego
Welcome to the all new BEST WESTERN Bayou Inn where our guests find a quiet alternative to the busy city hustle and bustle. Located on the Westbank of New Orleans in quaint Westwego, Louisiana, this newly renovated hotel is just within minutes of your New Orleans area destination.The BEST WESTERN Bayou Inn features 67 newly renovated spaciously-appointed guest rooms each complete with 32” flat screen Samsung Televisions, pillow top mattresses, upgraded bedding, microwave, refrigerator, premier cable television channels featuring HBO® and free wireless high-speed Internet access. Our guests get a great start to their day by enjoying their freshly prepared complimentary full hot “Breakfast on the Bayou” served each and every morning. Our sparkling outdoor salt water swimming pool is the perfect place to catch the southern sun or just to wind down and relax. To keep our guests feeling great and connected, our fitness studio and business center are available 24 hours a day. After a long day of shopping or meetings our guests enjoy our weekday Evening Lagniappe Huere, providing complimentary drinks, snacks and conversation, just enough to get your ready to take on tomorrow. Make it a point to join us for Margarita Monday and Wine & Cheese Wednesdays.Our guests staying at the BEST WESTERN Bayou Inn are less than nine miles from the many New Orleans area attractions including the Historic Vieux Carré (French Quarter), the Louisiana Children's Museum, Audubon Nature Institute featuring the Zoo, Butterfly Garden/Insectarium and Entergy IMAX Theater. Loyola University, Tulane, Xavier and LSU University campuses are just a short drive away. Enjoy the convenience of being the closest hotel to the TCP Golf Course of Louisiana, home of the Zurich Classic, and NOLA Motorsports Park, the south’s most talked about new attraction featuring the largest go kart track in the United States, both just 4 minutes from the hotel. Come stay with people who care on the bayou and experience the BEST WESTERN Bayou Inn. Our friendly team is awaiting your arrival and ready to provide you with the warmest hotel experience. You’ve tried the rest now come try the Best!We’ll see you soon.
We're proud to be in partnerships with Trip Advisors Green Leaders program as a Silver member and Clean The World where our used toiletries get recycled and reused around the world. We also have cleaning conservation techniques in use in daily housekeeping service.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2012|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||67|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||500 sq. feet|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||1.0 Mi|
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:||0.5 Mi|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||0.5 Mi|
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||M-F 5pm to 8pm|
Your outdoor sparkling salt water pool is the perfect place to experience the Louisianna southern sun. It features seating for 15 and is 5ft deep.
Policies / Expenses
We have a 3 week cutoff date prior to the event for total cancellation. Any total group cancellations after 3 week window will be subject to cancellation fees.
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 2.00%|
|City Tax:|| 2.75%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Approximately 11 miles from (MSY) New Orleans, International Airport. Expect taxi fare to be around $40.00 for 2 people
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Your free Hot & Fresh Breakfast on the Bayou awaits! We're proud to offer "not your typical hotel breakfast" Featuring a daily rotating menu look out for: Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Fresh Grits, Wego Western Omelettes, Biscuits and Sausage Gravy, Make Your Own Fluer De Lis Waffles (with flavors), Make Your Own Breakfast Burittos and so much more. Are you hungry yet? To top it off if your our guest on Sundays, enjoy complementary Mimosas! What are you waiting for, book today!
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western Bayou Inn