All rooms have high speed internet access, full kitchens, in-room movies, clock radio, full size iron/ironing board, complimentary in-room coffee, hair dryer, easy chair, and full size desk with ergonomic chair. TownePlace Suites guests are away from home a lot, but that doesn't mean real life has to stop for them. Whether they stay for a few days or a few months, our guests find comfort in being self-sufficient, doing things their way, and keeping their lives in Rhythm. They appreciate the freedom of having a Place to call their own—one that's spacious, flexible, with just what they need. They also appreciate a kind gesture or personal touch. Our guests enjoy Connection—whether it's a recommendation for local activities and restaurants or a friendly face to welcome them home. TownePlace Suites guests want to be cared for. They've chosen TownePlace Suites because we make life away from home easy, so they can get on with real living.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
Policies / Expenses
Individual Cancellation is 6pm day of arrival. Group cancellation is based per agreement.
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
$75 non-refundable Pet Cleaning Fee.
About TownePlace Suites by Marriott
- Family-friendly hotel and ideal for extended stays
- Free breakfast serving fresh fruit, muffins, juice, coffee and tea
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and free coffee in the lobby
- 24-hour In A Pinch Market with popular snacks and beverages
- On-site laundry facilities and business center
- HomeOffice suites perfect for business travelers
- Spacious studios and suites with full-size kitchens
- Paul Mitchell bathroom products
- Fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights
The TownePlace Suites by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.