The Radisson Riverfront is St. Paul's premiere convention hotel. We offer a wide variety of guest rooms and suites, 2 secured executive floors, meeting spaces ranging from our intimate Wabasha Boardroom to our two magnificent ballrooms, and state-of-the-art in-house event production. Take advantage of our central downtown location while still enjoying the beautiful river view.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||43000 sq. feet
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
Individual Cancelation 24 hours prior to check in. Group:
Organization agrees to provide Hotel with written notice of any decision to cancel or otherwise abandon its use of the Total Room Nights (a “Cancellation”) within five (5) days of s
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
9 miles from Minneapolis/St Paul Int'l Airport. Super Shuttle service is $11 one-way. One-way taxi expense is approx. $18-20.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts
- 24-hour room service
- Great Intercontinental apps for all mobile devices including iPhone and iPad which gives you insider access to their flavorful chef 's recipes, conceirge information, and GPS hotel directions
- Luxury meeting and event space with catering services
- Part of Green Engage programme offering sustainable and environmentally friendly options from guest rooms to meeting rooms
- Resort hotels offer a Kid's Club called Planet Trekkers, which has a number of great activities for children 4-12 years of age
- Numersous spa packages and individual treatments available at various resort locations
The Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Crowne Plaza St. Paul Riverfront, Radisson Riverfront