Discover this Washougal, Washington hotel conveniently situated near the Columbia Gorge, Pendleton Woolen Mills and Hewlett Packard.
Welcome to the Best Western Parkersville Inn & Suites where guests will receive the highest quality of customer service and find comfortable and affordable accommodations right on the Columbia River. Guests staying at this Washougal hotel will enjoy well-appointed spacious guest rooms and suites complete with a 32-inch flat screen television, microwave, refrigerator and free high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access. Some guest rooms at this Washougal Best Western hotel offer Columbia River views. Want to indulge? Be sure to ask for a suite with Jacuzzi and fireplace. Start the day off right with a complimentary full breakfast, a workout in the fully equipped exercise facility, a refreshing dip in the indoor heated swimming pool and whirlpool or with a relaxing lounge in the sauna. Guests traveling to Washougal on business will also appreciate the variety of business services available on property including a business center.
The Best Western Parkersville Inn & Suites is where travelers want to be while visiting Washougal. Take a walk next door and discover historic Parkersville Landing or venture out to nearby scenic sites and experience the adventures of Lewis & Clark. This Washougal Best Western hotel is also ideally nestled close to the Western entrance of the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area. Find a variety of wool products at world renowned Pendleton Woolen Mills, located just less than two miles from this Washougal hotel. Guests also frequently choose this Washougal Best Western hotel because of its proximity to Washougal MX Track. Traveling to Washougal on business? Nearby Hewlett Packard makes conducting business from the Best Western Parkersville Inn & Suites easy and convenient.
The friendly, helpful staff at the Best Western Parkersville Inn & Suites is ready to ensure an enjoyable and memorable stay in Washougal, Washington.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||1 View Spaces
||625 sq. feet
Policies / Expenses
24hrs. prior to arrival
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
14 miles from PDX..taxi available for hire..no shuttle available.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.