Area Attractions: Natural Bridges (One of the seven natural wonders) - 25 miles Blue Ridge Parkway - 22 miles National D day memorial - 26 miles Appomattox Court house national park - 18 miles Appalachian Trail - 28 miles Peaks View Park - 13 miles Thomas Jefferson popular forest - 15 miles Monocan Indian national museum - 13 miles Rebec Winery - 15 miles Lovington winery - 22 miles D Day Memorial Meusuem - 20 miles Local Attractions:Liberty University - 7 miles Lynchburg College
- 4.5 miles Randolph College
- 4.5 miles Sweetbriar college - 8 miles Randolph Macon Women’s college - 4.5 miles Amazement Square children museum - 2.5 miles Thomas Road Baptist Church
- 6.5 miles Poplar first golf course - 8 miles Historic Museum downtown Lynchburg - 3 miles River Ridge mall - 7 miles Virginia Baptist Hospital
- 3.1 miles Academy of Fine Arts - 2 miles Restaurants: Walking distance: Wendy’s, Mc Donald’s, Dairy queen, Country cooking, La Carreta, Arby’s, Chine
Americas Best Value Inn-Lynchburg/Madison HeightsThe Americas Best Value Inn of Madison Heights, VA is conveniently located along US Rt 29 just 2 miles north of Lynchburg, near the beautiful Blue Ridge and Allegheny Mountains. Our 2 story, interior-design property offers 66 cozy guest rooms featuring satellite TV w/ HBO, in-room perked coffee, AM/FM clock radio, internet access, hairdryer, patio or balcony and more. We offer our guests fresh complimentary continental breakfast, fax/copy services, guest laundry facility and ample truck/RV parking. For our guests convenience, we now offer Wireless Internet access in all ground floor guestrooms. We also have a computer available in our lobby for guests use 24-hours a day. We are in close proximity to Airport, Historical Museums and Memorials, Colleges and Universities and other attractions. Come relax and enjoy the value at the Americas Best Value Inn of Madison Heights/Lynchburg.On-Site Recreational Activities:-Outdoor Pool-Picnic Area-BBQ AreaOff-Site Recreational Activities:-Hiking, Biking, Camping in nearby George Washington National Forest and Allegheny Mountains-Shopping at The Plaza, River Ridge Mall, and downtown boutique shops-Concerts & Plays-Golfing at Oakwood, Boonsboro and others-Several Parks in the area including Blackwater Natural Area, Peak View Park, and Riverside Park-Meeting Room can accomodate 20 to 25 people.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2000|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||20|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 View Spaces|
|Meeting Space:||442 sq. feet| Policies / Expenses
5Rooms- 1 week prior10Rooms-2 week prior
|Typical Group Deposit:||200.00|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
we are located 10 miles north of Lynchburg.One way Taxi fare approx $25.00.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Americas Best Value Inn
- One of the fastest-growing hotel chains with 1,000+ locations in North America
- Afforable hotel stay with free continental breakfast, high-speed internet, and HBO
- Faxing and copying services
- Value Club Program is a free instant rewards program that offers members 15% off standard room rates, free room upgrades, late check-out, and discounts on other travel products and services
- Bathroom products now biodegradable offering environmentally friendly products
The Americas Best Value Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.