Verified Reviews of Best Western French Quarter Landmark Hotel
Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"High Price, but was Mardi Gras."
Overall Score3.0/ 5
Overall, the property was not bad. Biggest concern was a lack of eating places close by. Right on the French Quarter, but away from most of the better places to eat. Maid service was OK, but not over impressed with their effort. It was $300 per night, but it was mardi Gras, so we expected it. For a few dollars more, there are properties closer to Bourbon that are full service places.
Verified Review, stayed from Sun Feb 15 to Wed Feb 18 2015 at a $289.99 group rate.
Customer Reviews of Best Western French Quarter Landmark Hotel
The Best Western PLUS French Quarter Landmark Hotel offers more than just a great location. The hotel, with its intimate, European feeling reflects a traditional New Orleans style. Originally called the Vieux Carre Lodge and built on a historic site, the hotel contains 100 recently renovated and spacious rooms, 2 Jacuzzi suites, and hallways that are named after French Quarter streets.
While here, you will enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast and beautifully appointed guestrooms equipped with a mini fridge,coffee maker, hair dryer, iron/board, in-room safe, and a 42" flatscreen HD television.
Tucked inside the hotel, you will find the traditional New Orleans style courtyard with outdoor seasonal swimming pool. Reflections of the historic architecture and evening lights flicker in the turquoise water. The greenery accents the subtle and rich history surrounding the hotel. Hotel features a courtyard that surrounds an outdoor swimming pool.
You can also experience the excitement of our Lounge, where you can sample our very own specialty drinks. The Best Western PLUS French Quarter Landmark Hotel truly represents the ambience of the French Quarter in a true laissez-faire atmosphere, one only New Orleans can provide.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Don't Open
||400 sq. feet
||Holds 45 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||Varies. Opened Wednesday-Sunday
Pool is a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. It is open from 7:00am-10:00pm.
Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
14 miles from Louis Armstrong International Airport
Local Shuttle Info: Hotel does not provide shuttle service. Taxi Cabs and the the airport provides a shuttle service
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Complimentary hot breakfast is provided daily. Breakfast options include waffles, eggs, sausage/bacon, assorted muffins, breads, bagels, yogurt, fruit cocktail, apples, oatmeal, grits, English muffins, cereals, orange juice, apple juice, milk, coffee and hot tea.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western French Quarter Landmark, Best Western Plus French Quarter Landmark Hotel