For business travelers staying a day, a week, or longer. Studio and 1- bedroom suites. Full kitchens, free high-speed internet, priority club, weekly/monthly rates. Studio suite offers one queen bed and the One bedroom offers one queen bed with a pull out sofa sleeper.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||1997|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||18|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||24hrs| Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
15.00 first night 10.00 each additional night with a cap of 75.00 non refundable pet fee for extended stays.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Salt Lake City International Airport - 16 miles.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.