Verified Reviews of Loews Philadelphia Hotel Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
Overall Score5.0/ 5
I really enjoyed my stay at the Loews. It was very relaxing and the staff were great.
09-Apr-2014 Verified Review, stayed from Wed Apr 02 to Thu Apr 03 2014 at a $139.00 average nightly rate.
Overall Score5.0/ 5
The hotel was very nice. I did not park there but the gym was very good, the rooms were nice adorned and overall the experience was very good. No complaints at all.
02-Apr-2014 Verified Review, stayed from Sat Mar 29 to Mon Mar 31 2014 at a $159.00 group rate.
"Great location, clean rooms with fantastic views of Philadelphia"
Overall Score4.0/ 5
Easy check-in, clean quiet room. Second time staying here. Breakfast on the 33rd floor is a bit pricey, but good with great views. One challenge they have is with valet parking. We were told to call ahead to have our car ready. When checking in we told the valet service we were going to take the car that evening for dinner and not to block us in. Called for the car, went down and waited. Had to ask two times where the car was. It took over 1/2 hour and we were late for our dinner reservation.
03-Mar-2014 Verified Review
Overall Score5.0/ 5
We were married the night we stayed and we stayed in the bridal suite. They embroidered our newly wed name and date on the pillow cases and tossed rose petals everywhere. It was wonderful. An amazing suprise to walk into after a fantastic party. Sabrina Hanley was amazing help blocking off rooms for us. Everyone was kind and very accommodating. Would absolutely recommend the Loews!
23-Feb-2014 Verified Review, stayed from Fri Feb 21 to Sat Feb 22 2014 at a $109.00 group rate (47% discount).
Customer Reviews of Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Imagine a place that was once the most significant architectural structure of its time. The PSFS building was at the height of modernity in 1932, a place that symbolized growth, prosperity, and futuristic technology. Now a luxury hotel, the PSFS building maintains the many details and traits that earned it a National Historic Landmark designation. Loews Philadelphia sets a new city standard in modern lodging convenience and luxury.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||4.00 PM|
|Check Out:||12.00 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2013|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||581|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||30 |
|Meeting Space:||47000 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 1050 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||0.3 Mi|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||On-site|
An Indoor PoolOpen 6am-9:30pm everyday.A Lap Pool - 20 meters long in size.
Policies / Expenses
24 Hours for Individual.For group please refer to contract
|Typical Group Deposit:||25%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
We welcome pets! There is a $25 one-time cleaning fee.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) Located 8 miles from center city, easy access taxy flat rate of $28.50 not including tips, Train R1 flat rate $5.50 each trip brings you literally in center city.
Local Shuttle Info: We work with Lady Liberty Shuttle and the cost to/from the airport is $11.00 one way.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Breakfast is served a la carte in our new restaurant, Bank and Bourbon located on our Lobby Level. Bank and Bourbon is modern-American using traditional American fare and techniques as its base and offers dishes that have become synonymous with American cuisine.We also offer Room Service 24 hours.
About Loews Hotels
- Known for luxury and comfort accomodations with 22 locations in the U.S and Canada
- YouFirst Rewards is Loews free loyalty program where guests can earn points per stay for amazing rewards and incentives. After just two stays, one is eligible for a free room upgrade
- Member benefits can also include a late check-out, customized destination packages, a special welcome, and even up to a $100 credit towards food, beverages, or even a spa service
- Unique dining menus based on local favorite food
- Free Wi-Fi in all guestrooms, public spaces, and even by the pool
- Full service business centers open 24 hrs a day
- Fully wired, flexible meeting spaces for any special event
- Family-friendly atmosphere with welcome gifts for the kids and a special Kids Club menu to fill any appetite
- Loews also offers a teens only food bar and fast Wi-Fi connectivity for their social media activities
- Deluxe fitness centers with the latest gym equipment
- Each room comes with a Keurig coffeemaker
- Welcome four legged friends
The Loews Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.