The Ramada Perryville hotel is located off I-95 at Exit 93 at a Full Travel Plaza. Adjacent to the Perryville Outlet Shopping Center featuring L.L. Bean, Jones of NY, Mikassa and Nike.
The traditional and welcoming accommodations of the Ramada Perryville hotel await your arrival in scenic Cecil County, Maryland, located at the peak of the Chesapeake Bay. Only minutes from Historic Havre de Grace, Port Deposit, Rising Sun, North East and Aberdeen MD. While shopping for antiques, touring lighthouses or fishing the Susquehanna River, sailing the Chesapeake Bay or experiencing one of the many outdoor recreational areas and state parks, a pleasant night's stay will round out the enjoyment of a day well spent.
The Ramada Perryville offers all guests complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet, free Deluxe Continental Breakfast and USA Today. An exercise room, guest library, guest laundry and Ramada Mart completes the value provided at the Ramada Perryville. Centrally located on I-95 between Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington DC and Lancaster, the Ramada Perryville located in the Cecil County, Maryland makes this your perfect lodging choice for a wonderful trip to the Mid Atlantic Region. The Ramada Perryville is PET FRIENDLY.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||240 sq. feet
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
- Free high-speed wireless internet access in the U.S. and Canada
- San Francisco Soap company bath amenities
- Conference meeting spaces available based on location
- Ramada Limited Hotels offer free breakfast and swimming pools
- Ramada Hotels offer on-site restaurants or a-la-carte food services
- Ramada Plaza Hotels are located near major city centers and airports. They also offer a vaariety of on-site restaurants and lounges, conference space and banquet facilities
The Ramada highlights above are subject to change without notice.