The Comfortable Hotel That Complements Your Lifestyle
The Hampton InnSoHo – New York City creates an experience tailored to fit the lifestyle of both leisure and business travelers. Fresh design, the latest technologies (complete with flat panel televisions and internet connectivity) and simple elegance creates a comfortable and life enriching stress-free environment. Our full-service approach to making you feel at home centers on our personal philosophy of complementing the individual lifestyles of each of our guests.
• Conveniently located near the near subways (A, C, E and 1 Trains) and NYC metro bus lines. The hotel is one block from Canal Street shopping and walking distant to Greenwich Village, Tribeca, Little Italy and Chinatown.
• A complementary hot and cold breakfast buffet is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM. Fresh baked waffles and more await you!
• Each room equipped with a flat-screen television and complementary internet work stations. Each bathroom features a full line of skin and bath care amenities by Purity.
• Join us on our 19th floor rooftop terrace where the views of the city and Hudson River are breath-taking.
• Wi-Fi connections in all public areas.
• The Hampton Inn Soho offers a flexible board room and evening reception facilities. The outdoor enclosed glass atrium can accommodate events up to 60 people and the board room seat 12.
• Hampton Inn also features the Artifackt Bar & Lounge with daily drink specials and light food fare served from 5 PM to Midnight.
• Hotel parking is discounted at Pine Parking Garage one block behind the hotel at 111 Varick Street.
SOHO, Chinatown, Greenwich Villiage; Tribeca; Canal Street; Wall Street; World Trade Centers; Fireman Museum; Off Broadaway;
Below are all the meeting, banquet, conference and event spaces at Hampton Inn Manhattan Soho Nyc.
Feel free to use the Hampton Inn Manhattan Soho Nyc meeting space capacities chart below to help in your event planning. Hotel Planner specializes in New York event planning for sleeping rooms and meeting space for corporate events, weddings, parties, conventions, negotiated rates and trade shows.