Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn North Little Rock, AR, a city in Pulaski County. Located in the center of Arkansas' business and cultural center, North Little Rock offers the most diverse recreation and entertainment venues in the state. Thanks to mild seasonal temperatures, you'll enjoy year-round outdoor activities at places like Burns Park and Old Mill Park. Guests staying at our hotel will be conveniently near many attractions including Verizon Arena, University of Arkansas for Medical Science, Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame, Little Rock Zoo, Clinton Museum, Old State House Museum, and William J Clinton Library. Explore the history of Arkansas and the American South at the Historic Arkansas Museum and discover the future of this resurging city in the galleries, boutiques and restaurants near our hotel. The Royal Buffet, Waffle House, and Bogie's Bar and Grill are all within walking distance of our hotel.
Americas Best Value Inn North Little Rock offers unbeatable service, an attentive 24-hour front desk staff, and competitive rates. Start your day right with our free deluxe continental breakfast. Our hotel business center is there to provide you with all your business needs. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundry facility, ice machine, and vending machine. Take a dip in our sparkling, seasonal outdoor pool open from April - October. Guest rooms are fully equipped with free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, desk with lamp, clock radio, in-room safe, free local calls, and wake-up service. At Americas Best Value Inn North Little Rock, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Burns Park Funland,2.00 mi.
Crystall Hill water Park 3.50 Mile
* Park Plaza Shopping Center, 6.5 mi.
* Old Mill Park, 1.5 mi.
* Emerald Park Golf Course, 1.8 mi.
* Dickey Stephens Park, 1.8 mi.
* Mulligans Golf Range, 2.2 mi.
* North Little Rock Skate Park, 2.4 mi.
* Lakewood Shopping Center, 2.5 mi.
* UA Lakewood 8 Cinema, 2.5 mi.
* Cinemark Movies 10, 3.4 mi.
* McCain Mall Shopping Center, 2.5 mi.
* Millennium Bowl, 8.7 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool (Open April - October)
* Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame, 1.8 mi.
* Verizon Arena, 2 mi.
* Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum, 2.2 mi.
* Museum of Discovery, 2.5 mi.
* Clinton Museum, 2.5 mi.
* Historic Arkansas Museum, 2.5 mi.
* Old State House Museum, 2.6 mi.
* William J Clinton Library, 2.7 mi.
* Little Rock Zoo, 7.3 mi.
* Free deluxe continental breakfast served daily
* Royal Buffet, 0.1 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.1 mi.
* Bogie's Bar and Grill, 0.3 mi.
* Schlotzsky's Deli, 0.7 mi.
* U S Pizza Co, 0.9 mi.
* Market Place Grill, 0.9 mi.
* Spectators Grill and Pub, 0.9 mi.
* Chicken King, 1.1 mi.
* Rudy's Cafe andster Bar, 1.2 mi.
* Restorante Capeo, 1.5 mi.
* Riverfront Steakhouse, 1.9 mi.
* Benihana Restaurant, 1.9 mi.
* Ciao's Italian Restaurant, 2.9 mi.
* Olive Garden, 3.2 mi.
* Georgia-Pacific Corporation, 0.4 mi.
* Timex Corporation, 1.5 mi.
* Mountaire Corporation, 1.6 mi.
* Arkansas Capital Corporation, 2.6 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* University of Arkansas for Medical Science, 1.5 mi.
* Pulaski Technical College, 1.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Baptist Health-North Little Rock, 3.0 mi.
* Arkansas Childrens Hospital, 4.1 mi.
Full Amenities List
•Truck and Bus Parking
Conveniently located off of AR-107 at N I-30 Exit 143A, I-40 Exit 153A.JFK Blvd Exit
Check-in Time: 2:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Pets are allowed for a non-refundable charge of $10 per pet per night. No more than two pet per room.