- Our suites offer vacationers spacious accommodations with deluxe queen bed and deluxe king bed units.
- Each unit has a full kitchen, screened lanai or patio.
- Flat Screen Televisions in bedroom and living area.
- Washer and dryer in each unit.
- Within walking distance to Old Town Entertainment Complex®, home of the Pepsi-Cola Friday Nite Cruise® and the Saturday Nite Cruise®.
- Every weekend beautiful hot rods, antiques, and muscle cars from throughout the United States are parked for display on the famous Trophy Row.
- The highlight of both nights is when the cars line up and cruise down Old Town's brick streets to the classic rock 'n roll music of the '50s, '60s, and '70s. Old Town hosts 75 specialty shops, 8 restaurants, and multiple amusement rides. Fun Spot USA® amusement park is also within walking distance of the resort. At Fun Spot, you can try your skill at black light golf and mind-bending Go-Kart tracks or test your scream on the Skycoaster®. Feel the thrill of hang-gliding and a skydiving free fall at speeds up to 85 mph.
"I thank you for your assistance and plan on letting others know about your service so that they can utilize it for their upcoming functions. You're gonna end up putting Event Planners such as myself out of business! (LOL)" K.P. - Annapolis, MD