Jumeirah Dhevanafushi is the exclusive all-suite 5 star resort in the Maldives with spaciously appointed Revives and Sanctuaries (suites and villas) ranging from 206sqm to 600sqm. Ultra luxurious couple’s boutique retreat with its secluded location (10km away from the nearest island) designed to cater to all their needs such as: In-suite facilities
- Private beach access
- Private garden access
- Luxurious marble plunge bath
- Private sun terrace
- Indoor and outdoor daybeds
- Semi-open rainfall shower
- Private yoga lessons
- Maxi bar consisting of a selection of comprehensive refreshments catered to each guests’ taste, sub-zero wine drawer and Nespresso machine
- Personal chef preparing a private barbeque, romantic dinner or bringing the chef’s table to the villa
- Apple Media Centre with innovative interactive controller integrated to the TV and Bose sound system in the bathroom
- Hermès Kelly Calèche and Voyage d'Hermès bathroom amenities for ladies and gentlemen respectively
- Infinity edged windows allowing views towards the beach, the pool or the Ocean
- High-ceilinged suites & villas with private study and walk in wardrobe.
- Over water luxurious spa with all-round infinity view of the Indian
Ocean including 3 deluxe treatment rooms and 1 Royal Suite
- Featuring Talise and ILA treatments at the spa – Rasul and
Hammam to complete your experience
- Perfectly situated spa relaxation deck facing the Ocean
- Extended spa retreat at The Ocean Pearls, with exclusive treatment
- Infinity overwater edged pool, overlooking the Indian Ocean
- 2 Restaurants (Azara – all day dining & Mumayaz – beach grill) and
1 Bar (Khibar) at the main island resort
- 1 Restaurant (Johara – all day dining) at The Ocean Pearls
- Visit pristine sandbanks and enjoy private island romantic picnics
- PADI certified Dive Centre
- Water sports such as mono skiing, wake boarding, knee boarding,
catamaran and windsurfing lessons
- Big game and sunset fishing
- Complimentary use of snorkeling equipment
- Overwater, fully air conditioned gym
All Revives and Sanctuaries feature a private pool (20m2 or 30m2),
direct beach or lagoon access, personal 24-hour private butler and
personal chef on call.
Two-resort island concept with the main island resort and The Ocean
Pearls, which is a unique cluster of 16 water villas separated from the
main island resort by 800 meters of water and coral.
The Ocean Pearls is completely sufficient with its own library,
concierge, butlers, restaurant and spa escape.
Guests are able to enjoy private spa treatments and bathing rituals in
the privacy of their villas.
Lusciously tunneled natural landscape to evoke a secret garden
Vibrant under water scenery of marine life and coral reefs a stone’s
throw away from the beach.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||12pm - 1am
Policies / Expenses
Low season - within 10 - 5 days prior to to arrival at 15:00, 25% charge on total booking.
Within 4 days prior to arrival at 15:00, 100% charge on total booking.
High, Peak & Easter season - within 21-15 days prior to arrival at at 15:00, 45% on charge,
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Kaadedhdhoo Airport is 20 minutes by speedboat from our island.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.