The Ohla Hotel is a new five-star hotel located in the heart of Barcelona, an ideal setting for tourists, shoppers and business people offering a world of experience, service and wellbeing. The calmness and serenity of the hotel combined with the hustle-and-bustle of downtown Barcelona offers a unique blend.
74-room boutique hotel with conference facilities, a wellness centre, sundeck and a variety of dining options which, among other proposals, including Saüc Restaurant with a Michelin star. All in a luxurious setting with all of the details and personalised service one would expect from an establishment whose goal is nothing short of excellence.
Ohla Hotel Barcelona is located on Via Laietana, the main avenue connecting Barcelona’s historical downtown with the Mediterranean coast; a strategic location in the middle of the city’s three busiest commercial district: the Gothic Quarter, Born and l’Eixample.
It sits just across from the Palau de la Música and very close to many of the city’s most popular places of interest:
- Comtal street and Portal del Ángel avenue, the city’s busiest shopping district.
- Plaça Catalunya, the epicentre
- The Cathedral and surrounding area, with picturesque narrows streets replete with antique shops
and other unique shops.
- Les Rambles, el Liceu, La Boqueria municipal market and the Plaça Reial
- The Born neighbourhood, an up-and-coming section of the city where the newest designs and
the latest trends are on display. Bars and shops where the “in” crowd gathers.
- The Picasso Museum
- The seafront promenade and Port Vell
- Passeig de Gràcia, the heart of the city’s main shopping district with the most glamorous and
internationally renowned names as well as two of Gaudí’s most famous and ingenious works:
Casa Batlló and Casa Milá, better known as “La Pedrera”.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Don't Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
Any modifications should be made 48 hours before your arrival.
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|| 2.48 Per Person (2.4€ per person / per nig)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
17km from the hotel
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Hotel Exe Laietana Palace, Hotusa