Verified Reviews of Towneplace Suites Suffolk Va
Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
Overall Score5.0/ 5
This was an excellent place to stay with pets. We had our two small dogs and the staff was all very friendly. The grounds were well kept, the hotel was clean and well maintained and the breakfast was very good.
Customer Reviews of Towneplace Suites Suffolk Va
Towneplace Suites Suffolk, quiet, suburban area - close to lots of shopping & restaurants in the Harbour View and Western Branch areas. Large guest suites - choose from studio suites with 1 queen, one-bedroom suites with 1 queen plus pull-out, or 2-bedroom suites (each bedroom with 1 queen) plus pull-out in living area. Marriott Rewards Program.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
Individual - 6pm day of arrival.
Individual within a group - 72 hours prior to arrival.
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
except pets $100 non refundable one time deposit
Airport & Shuttle Information
PHF (Newport News/Williamsburg International) - 23 miles
ORF (Norfolk International) - 27 miles
Local Shuttle Info: Carey Transportation
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About TownePlace Suites by Marriott
- Family-friendly hotel and ideal for extended stays
- Free breakfast serving fresh fruit, muffins, juice, coffee and tea
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and free coffee in the lobby
- 24-hour In A Pinch Market with popular snacks and beverages
- On-site laundry facilities and business center
- HomeOffice suites perfect for business travelers
- Spacious studios and suites with full-size kitchens
- Paul Mitchell bathroom products
- Fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights
The TownePlace Suites by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Towneplace Suites Suffolk Chesapeake