Ideally located 6min walk from Queen Street Mall
on beautiful Wickham Terrace, overlooking city and suburbs. Diagonally opposite Central Station with a free bus service to & around CBD. A Beautifully presented property featuring the original hotel building and new 15 level tower and First Bar & Restaurant. The Tower suites are spacious & mostly self-contained with private balconies. The refurbished hotel rooms are partly self-contained, some with private balconies, and reflect much of the history of the original building. All room types have individual conditioned air. Some room types with spa baths and double balconies. Broadband Internet in all rooms. Secure undercover parking available. An exciting swimming pool area on Level 3.
Astor Metropole offers a range of room types and tariff packages that provide probably the best value range in Brisbane.
Situated only a short walk to the city centre on Wickham Terrace, overlooking Brisbane City, the Astor Metropole is one of Brisbane's most charming and
Stay at this charming Brisbane hotel and apartment complex located in a historic building just minutes walk to Brisbane city centre.
The BEST WESTERN Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments offers value for money accommodation in Brisbane. Situated in a prime elevated location, it is only a short walk to both the city centre and adjacent entertainment precincts with a superb aspect across the city skyline and the northern suburbs.
Suitable for both business and leisure travellers, the BEST WESTERN Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments offers hotel rooms and apartments. The apartments are part of a fifteen-level tower apartment complex. All rooms have LCD TV and high-speed Internet access is available. This Brisbane hotels additional amenities include a swimming pool, onsite restaurant open 7 days
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Our pool is availabile 6am to 6pm to all guests.
Policies / Expenses
48 Hours notice is required for all reservations.
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|| 9.00 Per Night
|Rooms Wired Internet Fee:
|| 9.00 Per Day
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
The Brisbane International And Domestic Airports Are Approximately a half hour drive or $40 by cab. Alternatively the Brisbane Air train Leaves from central Station just three minutes walk away
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Our Cafe Restaurant serves a Hot Buffet breakfast daily between 6:30am and 6:30pm. Pre book with your reservation to recieve the special price of $15.90 per person.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.