Welcome to our newly remodeled Best Western Geneseo Inn, located in Victorian Geneseo. We are located right off of I-80 and Route 82 Exit 19, only a few minutes from downtown Geneseo. Our hotel is located close to the Quad Cities and the Mississippi River. Each morning we offer a full complimentary breakfast. Take advantage of all our amenities such as free Wi-Fi and our two business centers. Gather in our lobby for television watching or just conversation. Relax in our spacious rooms with, free high speed Internet, free HBO®, iron and ironing board, microwave oven, mini refrigerators, and coffee pot. We also offer guest laundry, a vending machine, and a great fitness center. While visiting please take the time the time to stop by the Geneseo Historical Museum, catch a play with local entertainment at the Richmond Hill Play Crafters Barn, or play a round of golf at Maple Bluff Golf Course or John Deere Course in the Quad Cities. Take a ride or a walk alongside the Hannepin Canal, with great riding and walking paths. Visit Bishop Hill Swedish community for dining, antique shops, and some Swedish history. Feeling lucky? Visit the casinos in the Quad Cities, they are only twenty five miles away. We also have a Christmas walk in December with live window attractions in our downtown shops. Our music festival is during Fathers Day weekend. Geneseo offers plenty of dining options, Pizza Danny Boys, La Romas, Happy Joes, and Los Ranchitos.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2012|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||55|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||1.0 Mi| Policies / Expenses
30 days for group, 3 days for individual reservation
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 5.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 6.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.