Right in the heart of Oranjestad, the Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino caters to all Aruba vacationers. Two distinct hotel choices offer both style and a tropical elegance. The Renaissance Marina Hotel is a hip, adult-exclusive destination for travelers over 18; complete with adult-only amenities and pool. The Renaissance Ocean Suites offers family-friendly accommodations, facilities and kid's activities. This Aruba hotel offers the best shopping in Aruba with top brand name boutiques right in the resort. Guests enjoy top restaurants, the Okeanos Spa, 24-hour casino and exciting nightlife. The resort also features the only private beach in Aruba on Renaissance Island, where guests can indulge in a treatment at the exclusive Spa Cove. The Renaissance Convention Center is a smart choice for Aruba conventions and for themed business events. Whether seeking the ideal Aruba honeymoon or wedding, traveling for business or on a family vacation, the Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino is the perfect choice.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check Out:||12 noon|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Cleaning Frequency:||Daily| Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Food and Beverage Service Charge:||18.00% (Not Taxed)|
Airport & Shuttle Information
Queen Beatrix Airport- 10 minutes.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Renaissance Hotels
- Part of the Marriott Hotel Brand with over 150 hotels
- Offer the best in entertainment events with RLive LIVE, offering the best new talent in music, arts, and culinary during your hotel stay at Renaissance. A calendar of past and future events is featured on their website
- RNavigators or Renaissance Navigators is a personalized concierge service helping guests choose the best local food, shops, and attractions to explore
- Mobile check-in service
- Great meeting event space and banquet facilities
- State-of-the-art fitness enter
The Renaissance Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.