50 Plus Local Area Vineyards, Poppy Ridge and Wente Golf Courses, Altamont Raceway, Motocross Track, Lawrence Livermore National Labs, Wente Vineyard Concerts, Annual Rodeo, Boomers family entertainment, Bankhead Theatre
Located off Interstate 580, just minutes from over 50 local wineries,world renowned gold courses, and the Lawrence Livermore & Sandia National Laboratories, the Best Western PLUS Vineyard Inn is the ownly fully, newly remodeled hotel in the Tri-Valley area. The 66 spacious rooms offer a comfortable mix of work & leisure space with all new carpeting, furniture, beds & 42 in. flat screen HDTVs with over 150 channels & 7 premium movie channels. There is a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker in every room. All rooms are non-smoking, 3 rooms have whirlpool tubs, and 8 are ADA compliant. This 3 story property features a seasonal outdoor heated swimming pool, an onsite fitness room, complimentary 24 hour business center with two PC stations, and a meeting room with approximately 700 square feet of flexible space. Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfat daily. Shuttle available by event (hotel will provide specifics).
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2012|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||66|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||700 sq. feet|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||2.0 Mi|
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:||2.0 Mi|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||4.0 Mi| Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||25%|
|Total Taxes:|| 8.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$2.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|City Tax:|| 8.00%|
|Additional Person Fee:||10.00 Per Person|
|Food and Beverage Service Charge:||19.00%|
|Avg. Plated Lunch Cost:||18.95 Per Person|
|Avg. Boxed Lunch Cost:||14.95 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Dinner Cost:||20.95 Per Person|
|Morning Break Cost:|| 4.00 Per Person|
|Afternoon Break Cost:|| 4.00 Per Person|
|Banquet Soda:|| 3.00 Per Person|
|Banquet Bottled Water:|| 3.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Oakland Airport 31.08 mi approx 35 minutes. Private taxi available approx rate $50-55, BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) approx $6
Local Shuttle Info: Shuttle, by event only. Please call for details.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.