The spectacular Pyramids Park Resort is the perfect place to make a base for exploring nearby Cairo and its many attractions. The usual InterContinental facilities are exceeded by the superb location of the resort, a stone’s throw from the Pyramids of Giza. The resort offers first class service in a comfortable and relaxed setting.
All 470 rooms and duplex suites are perfectly appointed, they are equipped with every amenity to make your stay comfortable including individually controlled air conditioning, TV with international movie and satellite channels, direct dial telephone, mini bar, 24 hour room service and a large balcony with views of the resort’s landmark swimming pool or the lush gardens. The resort features an incomparable array of dining options offering French, Italian, Lebanese and International cuisine. For meetings and conferences planners, the resort’s eight function rooms are equipped with the latest in presentation and communication technology and can accommodate up to 600 guests. Other facilities and services include a fully equipped 24 hours business center, children playground, a Wellness Club that features a 24 hours fully equipped gym, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room. the recreational facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, floodlit tennis court, football court and an outdoor jogging track.
Details / Other Expenses
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||223002 sq. feet
||Holds 600 people
Policies / Expenses
24 Hours before arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Cairo International Airport (CAI)
Distance: 40 KM / 24.86 MI South West to Hotel
Taxi Charge (one way): 110.0 (EGP)
Time by taxi: 45 minutes
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts
- 24-hour room service
- Great Intercontinental apps for all mobile devices including iPhone and iPad which gives you insider access to their flavorful chef 's recipes, conceirge information, and GPS hotel directions
- Luxury meeting and event space with catering services
- Part of Green Engage programme offering sustainable and environmentally friendly options from guest rooms to meeting rooms
- Resort hotels offer a Kid's Club called Planet Trekkers, which has a number of great activities for children 4-12 years of age
- Numersous spa packages and individual treatments available at various resort locations
The Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.