The Americas Best Value Inn, Garland prides itself upon providing first class service with exceptional attention to our guests needs. We are conveniently located 10 miles East of downtown Dallas with easy access to Interstate Highway 30. We are located 4 miles of the Garland Performing Arts Center, Mesquite Rodeo 5 miles, Devils Bowl Raceway 8 miles, Lake Ray Hubbard 3 miles, State Fair Cotton Bowl 7 miles, Downtown Convention Center, JFK Exhibit, Reunion Arena, West end, Love Field Airport, all within 12 miles. Texas Stadium 14 miles, Six Flags, and Texas Rangers 18 miles. Suburban setting.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2007|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||55|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
Individual-72hrs 4pm prior to arrivalGroup-1 week 4pm prior to arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
About Americas Best Value Inn
- One of the fastest-growing hotel chains with 1,000+ locations in North America
- Afforable hotel stay with free continental breakfast, high-speed internet, and HBO
- Faxing and copying services
- Value Club Program is a free instant rewards program that offers members 15% off standard room rates, free room upgrades, late check-out, and discounts on other travel products and services
- Bathroom products now biodegradable offering environmentally friendly products
The Americas Best Value Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.