Built in 1925, close to the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs Elysées, The Hotel Raphael is the last Parisian Palace owned by a French Family.
The Bar is an absolute Must in the Triangle d’or, “le tout” Paris love to share this friendly atmosphere in an intimate and elegant place.
The Gastronomic restaurant proposes a “Cuisine” innovative and refined in the stunning dining room and on the rooftop terrace the luxurious garden restaurant offers a breathtaking panoramic view over Paris and its famous monuments.
After the renovation of the Suite Arc de Triomphe, 2007 will be marked by the creation of a spacious and sophisticated apartment with a surface of 150 m2 and a magnificent view on the Eiffel Tower.
The Hotel Raphael is a Treasure in the heart of Paris.
Year of Last Renovation:
Non Smoking Rooms:
23 sq. feet
Holds 153 people
Policies / Expenses
Cancellation: Please confirm your reservations by fax or e-mail. A credit card number with its expiration date and the CVC number is required as a guaranty.
One night will be charged for every room cancelled 1 week prior arrival.
Typical Group Deposit:
Amenities / Features
Baby facilities in room
Baggage storage facilities
Breakfast in room
Credit card accepted: Mastercard/Visa
Credit card accepted: American Express
Credit card accepted: Diners Club
Credit card accepted: JCB
Electronic key card
Facilities for the disabled
Fitness and health centre
Internet - wireless
24 hours opened
Office or business center
Private bathroom in room
Safe in rooms
Tea and coffee making facilities
Telephone in all rooms
Travellers cheques accepted
Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
- by the north ring road (périphérique nord): exit at Porte Maillot, take Grande Armée avenue to Place de l'Etoile and then Kléber avenue to the hotel
- by the south ring road (périphérique sud): exit at Porte Dauphine, take Foch avenue to Place de l'Etoile and then Kléber avenue to the hotel
- valet parking - private parking for guests staying at the hotel
- Ask the concierge if you would like to rent a car with or without a driver.
ROISSY-CHARLES DE GAULLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
The trip takes 30 to 45 minutes.
- By chauffeured car (tariffs upon request)
- You may also take a taxi from the airport. Give the driver the following address: 17, avenue Kléber in the 16th district of Paris.
- By the Air France bus: leaves every 12 minutes for Place de l'Etoile (bus stop on Avenue Carnot) which is 500 meters from the hotel.
LE BOURGET AIRPORT
The trip takes 30 to 40 minutes
Airport Shuttle?Sorry, no airport shuttle available.