The French Quarter Courtyard dates back to 1897, and was originally a private home and later became a jazz club. Many greats from Cannonball Adderly to Wynton Marsalis played at this club. The building was restored to its present condition in 1995.
The Hotel features 50 guestrooms each appointed with four poster beds, many have the original fireplaces and all feature either wood or brick floors. Modern details include; safes and hairdryers. A grotto-like pool and lush tropical courtyard provide the ideal setting for enjoying our complimentary continental breakfast. The lobby Lounge is open 24-hours day and offers quiet relaxing atmosphere.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
Policies / Expenses
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
14 miles, Taxi $28.00 for One or Two Persons each way, Airport Shuttle $13.00 per person each way
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Courtyard by Marriott
- Business centered hotel with functional rooms and and a multi-use public area
- Free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and lobby area
- Flexible workspaces, soft bedding, and Paul Mitchell products
- Lobby provides a casual meeting and workspace, business center, and GoBoard® Touchscreens for Info on the Go
- 24/7 Market offering practical food/beverage options
The Courtyard by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.