Verified Reviews of Best Western Inn & Suites Chicago Midway Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Good for Midway Airport."
Overall Score4.0/ 5
Hotel is older and showing signs of wear and tear, blankets a little thread bare, but all in all the staff is friendly and professional. Being a little farther from the airport has a few advantages while still only costing a $15 cab fare to Midway. I would stay here again. Bed was comfortable and quiet. They have a pool, hot tub, small fitness center and no charge for WiFi or using the "business center" to print out my boarding pass. They maintain the highest quality of service typical of other Best Westerns. I can't give it a five star because it isn't very fancy and some may think I am overly generous with the four star due to the age, but I was very comfortable here.
28-Jul-2014 Verified Review, stayed from Thu Jul 24 to Mon Jul 28 2014 at a $103.99 average nightly rate.
"Very clean. Nice staff. Good breakfast."
Overall Score5.0/ 5
We relocated to the Best Western because we lost power in the storms on Mon, June 30. It was a very nice experience.
02-Jul-2014 Verified Review
Customer Reviews of Best Western Inn & Suites Chicago Midway
The Best Western Inn & Suites is conveniently located on Cicero Avenue with easy access to I-55 and I-294. 4.7 miles from Midway Airport.This 86 rooms property offers a free continental breakfast daily, free internet, free USA Today newspapers during the week, a beautiful indoor pool and fitness room, business center and Free parking.The 86 rooms are made up of King, Two Queen Bedded Rooms, King Suites & Two Queen Bedded Suites. There are also King Jacuzzi Suites. All of the rooms have Coffee/Tea makers, Ironing Boards/Irons, Hair Dryers and are beautifully appointed.Great Location, Great Hotel & Great Service. Stay with us, you will be glad you did.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||86|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
Must cancel prior to 6pm to avoid No Show Charge
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Midway International Airport - 4.1 miles/10 mins. Taxi service $10-15
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.