Lexyl Travel Technologies, LLC is the leading global online group travel services firm with operations in more than 6200 worldwide destinations. The firm is a leader in online group RFP procurement, travel logistics, online group reservation processing, site selection, destination management, and event promotion. Under the HotelPlanner.com Brand, and over 3000 other leading websites, the firm serves the largest online group travel network in the group travel industry.
If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity, community service and diversity are among our core principles, then please explore the opportunities at Lexyl Travel Technologies, LLC/HotelPlanner.com.
Our employees love working for HotelPlanner, read our employee reviews.
PPC/CPC/Paid Search Manager
West Palm Beach, FL
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
Must have 3+ years experience.
Senior Group Planner Positions
St. Louis, MO; Cleveland or Cincinnati, OH; Indianapolis, IN
HotelPlanner, the world's largest online group travel company, is looking for experienced group/meeting planners looking to manage their own groups while enjoying the support and technology of a global team.
This is a home-based position for self-motivated people in the group and meetings industry looking to earn a base salary+benefits, get assigned new leads, and earn high commissions on your existing client base. We are looking for industry professionals with a minimum of 5 years of experience in group hotel sales.
As a HotelPlanner Team Member, you will have the ability to sell the best hotels worldwide at the guaranteed best rates. You will enjoy the support
of cutting edge group travel technology, a team of experts, and partnerships with leading travel companies around the world.
Regional Senior Director Positions
Nashville TN, Toronto ON, London UK, Hong Kong
(Other regions will be considered for experienced planners)
A group planner’s core responsibility will be helping groups secure the right accommodations for all groups assigned to them on a daily basis. It requires a background in hotel group sales or group travel contracting experience. An experienced planner will have additional income earning potential beyond their base salary when they are able to identify, structure and nurture strategic business and technology relationships for HotelPlanner.com. This includes identifying, negotiating, and closing strategic transactions with a number of technology/travel partners designed to accelerate HotelPlanner's business growth and expansion. The role will include identification and development of key business partners. This role will include participation in the development of business strategy, analysis of market opportunities, and development of business plans. The individual will collaborate across functional groups, including Sales, Marketing, Core-technology, Legal, and Finance to further our business objectives and drive opportunities to successful completion.
Sr. Software Engineer
West Palm Beach, FL
Sr. ColdFusion Developer needed for an immediate opportunity. Full time position with full benefits. $80-$140K depending on experience.
- Experience with ColdFusion 8+
- At least 5 years of experience developing ColdFusion applications
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- User Interface design experience
- Certified ColdFusion Developer
- Web services experience
- Experience in the Hospitality industry
Sr. Database Administrator
West Palm Beach, FL
Sr. DBA needed for an immediate opportunity.
Must be expert level SQL Server DBA
Mgr II Business Development
The Mgr II Business Development will be responsible for identifying, structuring and nurturing strategic business and technology relationships for HotelPlanner.com. This includes identifying, negotiating, and closing strategic transactions with a number of technology/travel partners designed to accelerate HotelPlanner's business growth and expansion. The role will include identification and development of key business partners. This role will include participation in the development of business strategy, analysis of market opportunities, and development of business plans. The individual will collaborate across functional groups, including Sales, Marketing, Core-technology, Legal, and Finance to further our business objectives and drive opportunities to successful completion.
The intern position at HotelPlanner.com comes with many demands but also many benefits. We have high-expectations for interns in the company. There is a lot of work to be done in a short period of time. We need people that are professional on the phone and also in email. People that are team players and take directions well. People that are excited to learn not just the hospitality industry, but also a unique niche in the industry. HotelPlanner.com offers a competitive $10/hr wage, paid parking, and complimentary lunch each day. Many interns have grown within the company and been offered full-time positions in other departments. Availability is key. We need someone that is available Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm.
Education and Experience:
- high school diploma or equivalent
- proficient in relevant computer applications
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- verbal fluency in multiple languages
- customer service experience
- good data entry/keyboard skills
- knowledge of administration and clerical processes
- verbal and written communication skills
- listening skills
- customer service orientation
- organizational skills
- attention to detail
- team work
Lexyl Travel Technologies offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
Lexyl Travel Technologies is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Interested? Send Us Your Resume