Located in the heart of Manhattan's Upper West Side, Morningside Inn is situated among some of the best treasures that New York has to offer. From the Bronx Zoo to the Metropolitan Museum of Art to a romantic horse-drawn carriage ride in Central Park, you are truly in the center of it all.
Area Highlights Include:
Upper West Side
* Riverside Church - the world’s largest carillon bells (91 Claremont Ave).
* Riverside Park - New York's classic waterfront green space.
* Central Park - horseback riding, a zoo, skating rinks and model boat pond.
* Grant’s Tomb (W 122nd St and Riverside Drive).
* Columbia University (W 116th St and Broadway).
* The World’s largest Neo-Gothic Cathedral, St. John Divine (W 112th St).
* American Museum of Natural History (West 79th St).
* Lincoln Center (W 62nd St and Amsterdam Ave).
Upper East Side
* The Jewish Museum (1109 Fifth Avenue at 92nd St).
* Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum (1071 Fifth Avenue at 89th St).
A great and affordable place to stay in New York City for travelers and students as well as the perfect solution to all short and long term housing.
The Morningside Inn is a newly renovated hotel in the heart of New York City's vibrant Upper Westside. It is housed in a 6-story, elevator pre-war building with the old world charm of that era. All rooms are brand new and have been decorated in a style of comfortable elegance.
It is conveniently located near all public transportation along Broadway and just a short ride to the theatre district, Times Square and New York's many other attractions.
It is just a short walk from Morningside Inn to Columbia University and many other institutions of higher learning. The neighborhood has an unmistakable academic/student flavor with many specialty boutiques, informal cafes, coffee houses and restaurants.
Year of Last Renovation:
All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways
Non Smoking Rooms:
Windows Do Open
Dist. to Food/Bars:
Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
Cancellation: 48 hours before arrival
Typical Group Deposit:
Total Misc Fees:
$0.00 USD (mandatory resort fees/taxes)
2.00 Per Night
Amenities / Features
Baggage storage facilities
Credit card accepted: Mastercard/Visa
Credit card accepted: Discover
Credit card accepted: Diners Club
Credit card accepted: JCB
Free local calls
Internet - wireless
Radio in room
Telephone in all rooms
Telephone - Free local calls
Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Laguardia Airport m60 bus will take directly one block away from the hotel.taxi expense 35 to 45 dollars.supershuttle 18 dollars per person.
Airport Shuttle?Sorry, no airport shuttle available.