Thank you for the opportunity to introduce The Country Inn and Suites Camp Springs, MD located 8 miles south of Washington DC. We are confident that you will be very satisfied with the services that we can offer for your business/leisure needs. I have listed below some information that will help you make the most of our services. Our property was specifically designed for today’s business and leisure traveler, delighting you with both home and office amenities while on the road. They include:
• 94 spacious, elegantly appointed guest rooms. With room types such as Standard Kings, 2-King/King Beds, 2-Queen/Queen Beds and King Suites.
• Complimentary wireless high speed in room internet access, as well as a 24 hour complimentary Business Center featuring fax, photocopier, PC, color printer and standard office supplies.
• 26’ High definition television, fridge, microwave, ironing board and innovative, easy to set MP3 player alarm clock.
• Shuttle Service to Branch Avenue Metro and National Gaylord Hotel and Resort.
• 24-Hour Fitness Facility.
• Personalized Online Group Pages and Bonus Gold Points are offered for Planners and many, many great features to introduce you.
• Competitive Group Rates
We dedicate our services to ensure success. We want your business and we are here to provide you the excellent rates. Contact me for more information!
Below are all the meeting, banquet, conference and event spaces at Country Inn & Suites Andrews Afb.
Feel free to use the Country Inn & Suites Andrews Afb meeting space capacities chart below to help in your event planning. Hotel Planner specializes in Camp Springs event planning for sleeping rooms and meeting space for corporate events, weddings, parties, conventions, negotiated rates and trade shows.
"I have and will continue to recommend your service to my friends and others who are in need of your service. Thank you again for the attentive communications throughout the last three months. It is nice to know that a service like yours takes care of their customers throughout the entire time period of the individual's event." J.W. - Atlanta, GA