The Monnaber Nou hotel is a restored Majorcan Manor farmhouse of 320 acres ecological certified, Situated on the foothills of the Sierra de Tramuntana, this luxury hotel is close to Pollensa and Alcudia with their splendid beaches.
Hotel Rural Monnaber Nou & SPA offers 25 guestrooms. Rooms feature mountain, courtyard, or garden views. Beds feature down comforters and down blankets. Televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads, bathrobes, bidets, and hair dryers. This Campanet hotel provides wired and wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, in-room safes, and phones. Minibars, air conditioning, and welcome amenities are also included.
In each room reigns an atmosphere of intimacy and wamth with colourful decor, soft lighting and fine furniture that intensify the feeling of luxury. Furnished and decorated in the traditional Majorcan style, Monnaber Nou’s unique rooms offer amenities designed to satisfy the need of the most discerning guests.
Elegant and comfortable, the unique double and twin rooms are also available for single use. With a surface of about 23m². The suites of approximately 35m², including living room and separate bedroom, are decorated in a Majorcan rustic style, and offer marvellous panoramic views.
The Restaurant “Es Mirador de Monnaber”, one of the best gastronomic establishments in Mallorca with its creative dishes and traditional recipes based on the fresh products of the season of our land and sea offers a Mediterranean cuisine with a special Majorcan taste. At this elegant, informal, rustic and cosy restaurant, guests can enjoy, both at the breakfast buffet or in the dishes that compose its sophisticated menu, all the ecological products grown in our estate, such as oil, more than 30 different seasonal fruit and vegetable sorts, lamb or suckling pig.
Monnaber Nou’s Health and Fitness Spa contains indoor and outdoor spa baths, a steam room, two saunas, a swimming pool and a fitness room. Hotel guests have unlimited use of the Spa during their stay. The Spa offers a range of massages and beauty treatments by qualified therapists who will advise clients on the most appropriate treatments for them.
The hotel also offers magnificent sport facilities, such as tennis courts, swimming pools, cycling and hiking routes and a horseback track on the hotel’s own horses and offers as well the possibility to practice water sports on the nearby beaches. For golf players there are golf courts in Pollensa and Alcudia which offer Monnaber Nou guests special discounts.
we apply an Ecological Agricultural and Hotel Management – known as “Lifestyle of Health and Sustainability” – to all our actions through an ecological, responsible and ethical consumption of natural resources.
In the following paragraphs we will tell you about all the actions currently deployed in order to minimize our CO2 emissions and to thereby reduce energy consumption, the use of renewable energies at our hotel and our rational use of water in order to contribute to protect the environment and achieve a symbiosis with nature:
1. A solar plate system which enables us to save up to 60% of solid fuels for domestic hot water and the Spa
2. Electrical disconnector switches to avoid electricity consumption while the rooms are unoccupied.
3. No chemical fertilizers
4. Three chimneys with wood from the pruning of our trees to heat the hotel’s shared rooms.
5. Recycling of all containers, glass objects and organic waste.
6. Use of low-consumption lamps.
7. Certification of Ecological Agriculture throughout the whole extension of our finca (150 ha).
8. Ecological pool for the reutilisation of the water consumed in the hotel to water the gardens and pastures.
9. Both at the breakfast buffet or in our restaurant, our clients can taste all the ecological products grown in our finca, such as oil, more than 30 different seasonal fruit and vegetable sorts, lamb or suckling pig.
10. Natural pollination through our beehives
11. Rehabilitation of cultivation terraces and stone walls to avoid erosion.
12. Recovery of endangered autochthonous species such as the “Porc Negre” (black pig) and the Majorcan sheep.
13. Reforestation of fields and forests by planting over 1000 autochthonous trees.
14. Mediterranean gardens with autochthonous plants which adapt better to our climate and need less water.
15.Recovery of paths and tracks
In short, at Monnaber Nou we are seriously and responsibly committed so that your holiday has no negative impact on the environment; on the contrary, we make you part of our environmental protection project.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||1 View Spaces
||80 sq. feet
||Holds 30 people
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||08am - 01am
11am to 07pm
there are outside and indoor pools
Policies / Expenses
The payment policy of groups’ reservation:
For the booking confirmation we need a prepayment of 30% of the total bill while the rest of the amount is to be paid 15 days before the arrival date.
In case of cancellation this prepayment (30%)
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|VAT: Value Added Tax:
||10.00 VAT % Inclusive
|| 0.00 Per Night
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Son San Joan Mallorca airport, 50 kms, shuttle or taxi available
Local Shuttle Info: by taxi
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
Buffet breakfast included