St Pauls Cathedral, The Monument, Tate Modern, London Eye
Crowne Plaza London – The City, a four star deluxe hotel is just set back from the Thames on the North side of the river. The hotel, located in the heart of London’s Financial District is an ideal place from which to base your stay in one of Europe’s most captivating capitals. Not only is the hotel close to all main tourist attraction including the St Paul’s Cathedral, The Tate Modern and the London Dungeons to name a few but also within a short distance of the dynamic West End.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||185 sq. feet
||Holds 150 people
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
The hotel is located 35 kilometres from Heathrow airport. By taxi it will take 40 minutes at a cost of £60. Other options include the Heathrow express train to Paddington or the tube to Blackfriars station.
London City Airport is the nearest located airport. By taxi the ride will take up to 20 minutes at a cost of £30. Other options include the tube to Blackfriars station or Bus to St Pauls Cathedral.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Crowne Plaza Hotels
- Early check-in available and ideal for business travelers on the go
- Luxurious, soft bedding and aromatherapy kit provided
- Quiet Zones between 9 pm to 10 am Sunday to Thursday where there is no room attendant, housekeeping services, or engineering activities to help guests enjoy a restful night. Guests have the option to request services if needed
- Bath amenities include Temple Spa's professional skin and hair care products for ultimate relaxation
- Wireless internet available in guest rooms, suites, business center, and public areas
The Crowne Plaza Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.