Astoria Column, Fort Stevens, Fort Clatsop, Columbia River meets Pacific Ocean, Peter Iredale Ship Wreck, Maritime Museum, Flavel House, Heritage Museum.
This Astoria, Oregon hotel offers beautiful views of Young's Bay and the Columbia River.Situated just 50 miles west of Portland and 18 miles north of Seaside in Oregon, the Best Western Lincoln Inn is located just minutes from many of Astoria's attractions such as the Maritime Museum and the Astoria Column. Visitors who enjoy outdoor activities will appreciate the variety of recreational activities nearby including hiking, fishing, boating and surfing.The Best Western Lincoln Inn offers all of the amenities and comforts of home to make each guest feel welcome. Each spacious, well-appointed guest room comes complete with cable satellite television and free high-speed Internet access. The hotel also features spa rooms for guests who want a little more relaxation. The hotel also offers a complimentary full hot breakfast buffet, a 24-hour indoor heated pool, hot tub, steam room, fitness facility and meeting space to accommodate up to 50 people. Pets are welcome!Guests staying at the Best Western Lincoln Inn will enjoy riding the local Riverfront Trolley, a restored 1914 trolley, which runs along the Columbia River. Other nearby attractions include the Heritage Museum, the Firefighter's Museum, Fort Stevens and Fort Clatsop. Astoria also hosts several events throughout the year such as the Midsummer Scandinavian Festival and the Penn Festival.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||16:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2009|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||75|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 View Spaces|
|Meeting Space:||875 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 30 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||1.0 Mi|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||3.0 Mi| Policies / Expenses
4pm before day of arrival (aka 24 hours)
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
maximum of 2 dogs in designated pet-freindly rooms. $15 per dog per night.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Portland Airport- 98 milesSeaside Airport- 17 milesAstoria/Warrenton- Airport 5 miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.