Helen, lake with beach, hiking trails, mountain bike trails, Appalachian Trail, Brasstown Bald Mountain, Anna Ruby Falls, Dahlonega Gold Museum, Historic Clarkesville, several golf courses, horse back riding.
The Lodge at Unicoi is located within 1,023-acre Unicoi State Park in Northeast Georgia, 75 miles from Atlanta’s perimeter (I-285).
Unicoi is a convenient access point to the North Georgia Mountains, which are known for their scenic beauty, wildlife, and a variety of visitor attractions. One of the favored attractions is Anna Ruby Falls, which borders the park.
In the midst of the Chattahoochee National Forest, located just two miles from the Alpine Village of Helen, the lodge and park are a beautiful setting for group meetings, family gatherings, and conferences. Guests will enjoy the park’s 12 miles of nature and hiking trails, lake and trout stream fishing, four lighted tennis courts, softball and volleyball area, picnic facilities, World Class Mountain Bike Trail, and year-round schedule of activities.
The Unicoi Restaurant serves three meals daily and is open to the public year-round. The lodge houses a gift shop which features fine hand-crafted items and one of the largest quilt displays in the Southeast.
· Overnight Accommodations
· 100-room lodge with four handicapped accessible rooms and 30 cottages.
· Services and Amenities
· Retreat atmosphere at Unicoi Lodge
· Tennis, hiking, mountain biking and fishing
· Mountain craft shop, specializing in hand-crafted items and handmade quilts, open daily
· Dining facilities and Banquet Services
· Unicoi Restaurant offers the area’s finest buffet dining in a beautiful setting
· Function space for up to 500 people
· Full-service catering staff
· Beach House overlooking lake
· In compliance with the Georgia State Liquor laws, any alcoholic beverages consumed in public areas of the facility must be purchased from Unicoi.
· Open picnic shelters
· Meeting Spaces and Services
· Masters Hall – over 4,000 sq. feet for meetings up to 500 persons; subdivides into four meeting rooms
· Logo Room - 2,100 square feet for meetings of up to 250 persons, subdivides into three meeting rooms
· Conference lobbies for pre-function registration, reception, and exhibits
· Professional Conference Staff to help plan any event
· Programming staff can assist in providing team-building activities
Below are all the meeting, banquet, conference and event spaces at The Lodge at Unicoi State Park.
Feel free to use the The Lodge at Unicoi State Park meeting space capacities chart below to help in your event planning. Hotel Planner specializes in Helen event planning for sleeping rooms and meeting space for corporate events, weddings, parties, conventions, negotiated rates and trade shows.