If you are looking for bright lights and a vibrant city atmosphere then the Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre is the ideal location. The hotel is situated on the doorstep of Cabot Circus shopping centre home to over 120 stores, bars and restaurants. Whilst at this luxury modern contemporary hotel why not visit one of the many local attractions Bristol has to offer. The hotel is Easily located just off of the M32, 5 minutes drive from Temple Meads train station and 25 minutes from Bristol International Airport.
With over 1,300 sq m of flexible meeting space the hotel holds the largest hotel conference space in the South West. The largest suite holds a maximum capacity of 600 theatre style or 450 banqueting style which makes the ideal venue for large conventions and exhibitions. The hotel has direct loading access to meeting rooms and is equipped with onsite Marriott Technical Support.
Make the most of your stay and upgrade to one of our executive bedrooms and enjoy full use of our executive lounge offering complimentary tea/coffee and snacks throughout the day with alcoholic beverages and canapés served in the evening.
• 18 function rooms of various sizes; great when looking for hotel facilities for business meetings
• Largest room holds up to 700 reception-style and 600 theatre-style
• Renowned as one of the largest conference centres in southwest England
• Business centre, expert catering and audiovisual resources
• High-speed Internet access in all meeting rooms
• Great amenities: hotel with indoor swimming pool, restaurants, fitness club, air-conditioned rooms
"I have been planning trips for twenty years and doing all the "footwork", phone calling, emailing, etc. myself. This is the most wonderful thing since sliced bread!!!!!! Thanks for all info. I think I know already which hotel we will choose but I will wait a day or two for other bids." M.R. - St. Augustine, FL