1 mile(s) from Municipal Auditorium, Elvis Presley played at this location on April 26, 1955.1.16 mile(s) from The Settles Hotel, the pride of West Texas in the 1920's during the oil boom and is now in the process of being restored. Celebrities and dignitaries such as Elvis Presley and Herbert Hoover have frequented here.1.5 mile(s) from Big Spring State Hospital, a 200 bed psychiatric hospital whose mission is to promote recovery from mental illness and substance abuse.2.5 mile(s) from Sandhill Feeding Area, Sandhill Cranes fly in by flocks of 25, 000 to 80, 000 to winter on Red Lake. This area is located near the McDonalds on Highway 87.3 mile(s) from The 'Big Spring', in the 1840's, this was the watering hole for wildlife and prehistoric men during the territorial dispute between Comanche and Pawnee Indian tribes.3 mile(s) from Comanche Trail Park, a 479-acre park with an 18 hole golf course, the historic 'Big Spring', amphitheater, nine tennis courts, the Kids' Zone Playground, plus much more!5 mil
The BEST WESTERN Palace Inn & Suites offers the following premium hotel amenities and guest room upgrades with each stay.Motorcycle rider friendly propertyIndoor pool, heatedSpaInterior corridor24-hour front deskMultilingual staffGuest laundrySafe deposit boxCable or satellite televisionFree wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet accessBusiness center, 5:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.Printer availableFax servicesFax machineComputer availableComputer modem hookupsPhotocopy, nominal feePhotocopy servicesPhotocopy machineDataportsMail servicesExercise facility, open from 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.Weight lifting equipmentStair stepperStationary bikeTreadmillAir-conditioningHearing impaired servicesPhysically challenged facilitiesElevator, wheelchair accessibleCold weather hook-upsIce/vending machinesFree parkingOutdoor parkingTruck/RV parkingHigher rates may apply for holidays/special eventsNon-smoking Rooms: 50Suites: 16Public Space ADA Accessible Features:Accessible parking spaces and signage (car and van)Accessible parking space that is 96-inches wide with an appropriate access aisleAn accessible route that allows for approaching and entering the hotelAn accessible lobby entrance doorInterior routes to public spaces that do not have abrupt level changesAn accessible reception desk or accessible folding shelf or reception areaRoom signage: 60-inches to sign center above finished floorAccessible table in eating areaThe eating area has self-service shelves and dispensing devices within reach rangePublic restrooms accessibleGuest Room Mobility Accessible Features:Accessible doors and doorways (at least 32-inches of clear width passage)Accessible bathrooms and features, including shower/tubAccessible room controls (e.g. HVAC and lighting)Accessible clear floor spaceGuest Room Communication Assist Features:Closed-caption televisionsVisual notification devices for door knocksTelephones have volume controlVisual fire alarmsVisual smoke alarms
Guest Room Amenities:
Cable or satellite television, LCD flat panel HDTV with remote controlAM/FM alarm clockAM/FM radio stereoCoffee/tea makerMicrowaveRefrigeratorHairdryerIron, ironing boardDesk/work areaDataportsHigh-speed Internet accessSpeaker phoneVoice mailFree local calls under 30 minutesBathrobe available King Jacuzzi® SuitesAir-conditioning, self controlledComplimentary newspaper every morning in the lobbyWake-up callsEasy chairSofabed available, king suitesSpa available, king Jacuzzi
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
24 hrs in advance from check-in time (15:00 Hotel local time CST)
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
54 mile(s) from Midland International Airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.