Kos Town includes various monuments to visit:
• The archeological museum – statue exhibition of the Hellenic and Roman period and a mosaic floor that depicts the arrival of semi-god Aslipeios on the island, welcomed by Hippocrates
• The neighborhood of the Harbor-Ancient Agora – one of the biggest archeological sites with ruins that are dated from the Hellenic era up to medieval period
• The Casa Romana a big restored roman mansion of the 3rd century
• The Roman Odeon - a music event and contest area in honor of Asclepion
• The Altar of Dionysius – dorian style ancient altar
• The Old Town – the quarter of the old town that was preserved during the catastrophic earthquake of 1933. Today along its streets are shops, cafes and restaurants.
• The Municipal Market – up to nowadays used as a green and fruit market
Also, the Asclepieion of Kos
KIPRIOTIS HOTELS & KOS INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION CENTRE,all in a radius of 300 meters, feature superb facilities and great capacity. Our experience, high level services, efficiency and professionalism in the organization of conferences, international meetings, seminars, workshops, and incentives, are certain to satisfy every demand. We have held major conventions and a list of major events is at your disposal upon request.
Kipriotis properties on the island of Kos consist of two 5***** hotels and three 4**** hotels with a total capacity of 4.000 beds. All properties are found in the area of Psalidi, on the north – east part of the island, located within a radius of 300m from each other. Build next to the beach front, all hotels offer modern, functional and spacious accommodation, are privileged with magnificent view of the Aegean sea and are surrounded by beautifully tended gardens and a wide range of excellent sport and leisure facilities, including entertainment.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways
||Windows Do Open
||20 sq. feet
||Holds 1300 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||according to the meal plan
Policies / Expenses
According to the offer
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
25km from the hotels.
Kos International Airport "Hippocrates"
Taxi: approx. 40 euros per route
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Hotel Platanista, Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort