A personal welcome to Pullman Cairns International, located in the very heart of tropical Cairns – gateway to the world famous Great Barrier Reef and lush World Heritage listed Rainforest. This unique hotel reflects the ambience and spirit of Far North Queensland while offering magnificent vistas of the harbour, city and mountains. Delight in the choice of local adventures and attractions, or simply relax in the serene and rejuvenating atmosphere of this special retreat.
Contemporary and elegant, the hotel reflects the grandeur and style of a colonial past and includes 321 beautifully appointed and spacious guestrooms and suites with either harbour or hinterland views.
• Furnished private balconies
• Broadband internet access
• Individually controlled air-conditioning
• Mini bar
• In-room safe
• In-house movies scheduled and on demand
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Iron and ironing board
Enjoy the delights of Coco’s with a buffet or à-la-carte menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner, including succulent local seafood, hot and cold dishes, imaginative salads and vegetarian specialities plus delicious desserts. The Lobby Bar, located in the heart of the hotel’s grand and elegant lobby, is the perfect place to meet. Enjoy light snacks, an exotic tropical cocktail or choose from an extensive beverage list.
Ideal for a conference, seminar, product launch, trade show or celebration, the hotel’s superb CBD location puts your delegates right in the heart of Cairns. Choose from an array of events and activities or plan the perfect incentive programme. A dedicated team ensures a highly successful event. With 11 flexible event rooms and additional indoor and outdoor spaces, Pullman Cairns International is designed to impress.
• 24-hour reception, concierge and room service
• Daily housekeeping
• Valet dry-cleaning and laundry
• Valet parking
• Wheelchair access facilities
• Non-smoking rooms
• Business Centre
• Tour Desk
Recreation and Fitness
• Magnificent sundeck
• 2 swimming pools and Jacuzzi
• Well-equipped gymnasium and sauna
• Luxurious Day Spa
Day Spa Facilities
10 spacious treatment rooms, including a Dreamtime ‘couples suite’ with outdoor
bath and garden, a dedicated hand and foot treatment zone, a Vichy shower and a
luxurious Relaxation Sanctuary.
Great Barrier Reef • World Heritage listed rainforest • Casino • Shopping • Scuba Diving • Skyrail Rainforest Cableway • Kuranda Scenic Train • Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park • Scenic flights • 4WD safaris • Tableland tours
To Arrive at the Hotel
From Cairns International Airport
• Driving directions: Head south on Sir Sydney-Williams St towards Tom McDonald Drive. Turn left onto Tom McDonald Drive. Take the 1st right on to Whitfield St. Take the 1st left on to Captain Cook Hwy/National Route 1 (signs for Cairns). Continue to follow National Route 1. Turn left onto Florence St. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Lake St, turn left onto Aplin St then take the 1st left onto Abbott St
• Airport transfers, arranged through the hotel, are less than $20 AUD (one way)
• Estimated taxi fare: $25 AUD (one way)
Distances from the hotel
• Cairns International Airport 8km (15 minutes by taxi)
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||11AM to Late
Outdoor. 6.30am to 9pm. Large Pool with 2 Spas.
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
8km from Airport. $25 Taxi.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
CoCo''s Restaurant at Pullman Cairns International serves A la Carte Breakfast and Buffet Breakfast. Private Breakfast Functions can also be arranged for groups.