Discover European grandeur on the undiscovered South Coast of Jamaica. With a 500-acre wilderness reserve along two miles of beach, this resort combines the best of Sandals with the setting of stunning natural beauty. Your group will experience Europe in the Caribbean at the sophisticated French Village, magnificent Italian Village and charming Dutch village. An immense Italian piazza is the ideal setting for group functions, while seven restaurants include anytime favourites from French pastries to Italian pastas and seafood. Three immense pools rival the beach in popularity, with daytime relaxation and evening events such as themed parties, Red Lane Spa packages are a business perk that renews productivity.
Retail Village with Duty Free jewellery store, Trading Post, Resort Shop, Island Routes Tour Desk & Digital Photo Shop.
Over 14,000 square feet of meeting and convention space including a ballroom and three level theatre.
All rooms overlook the two-mile beach and include: Air conditioning, king size bed, amenity kit, hair dryer, telephone, safe, IPod docking station, iron & ironing board, satellite TV, coffee & tea maker. All rooms have tiled floors and mahogany furniture.
Details / Other Expenses
||Windows Do Open
||14000 sq. feet
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||4 Pools and 4 whirlpools
Policies / Expenses
Cancellation outside 91 days from arrival date- No penalty
90-75 days to arrival date- 10% deposit Non-refundable
74 - 46 days from arrival date- 45% of total room cost
45 days to arrival or no show- 100% penalty
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
90km from the Sangster International Airport
Local Shuttle Info: Complimentary transfers included from airport to resort. 75 minutes from the Sangster International Airport
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Sandals Resorts
- The premiere Caribbean destination resort
- 15 breathtaking and romantic locations in Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Grenada, Jamaica, and Saint Lucia
- All inclusive adults only resorts with free food and drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, in the restaurants, bars, and out laying by the pool
- Access to beautiful beaches, with unlimited scuba diving and other fun waterports including sailing, kayaks, paddle boarding, windsurfing, and snorkeling, etc
- Based on the resort, landsports are also free such as golf, tennis, beach volleyball, rock-wall climbing, basketball, and raquetball to name a few
- 24/7 state-of-the-art fitness center treadmills, elliptical machines, free weights, stairclimbers, and exercise bikes
- Fitness equipment also comes with a virtual trainer and the facility offers a variety of classes including yoga, aerobics, zumba, stretching, and pilates
- Sandals is also known for their wedding and honeymoon packages perfect for any dream destination budget
The Sandals Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.