Located just across from Lake Natoma and CSUS Aquatic Center, this beautiful spanish hacienda style hotel offers 125 quite, luxurious rooms. With a beautiful courtyard and year around pool, the hotel offers beautiful atmosphere for your enjoyment. Completely renovated in 2006 it offers modern contemporary style spacious rooms for your pleasure.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||500 sq. feet
||Holds 100 people
Policies / Expenses
48 Hours for Group, 24 Hours for individual
|Typical Group Deposit:
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Sacramento International Airport is located 21 miles away, Free Shuttle is available for Group of 7 or More. One way Taxi expense is $25.00.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Days Inn
- Friendly hospitality services and the best value for your budget
- Free Daybreak Breakfast featuring healthy, nutritious options in select locations
- Free in-room tea, coffee, and high-speed internet access
- Daily USA TODAY newspaper based on location
- Free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public spaces
The Days Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.