Fishermans wharf, Chinatown, Golden Gate Bridge, Bay Area, etc
The hotel is beautifully set up, in the bay area, with 106 rooms, designed to meet beyond expectations and for a comfortable surrounding for guests. The hotel has complimentary breakfast, spacious meeting/banquet rooms, enormous pool, exercise room with equipment, and free internet in the lobby for guests.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2005|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||5 |
|Meeting Space:||6000 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 220 people| Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$1.50 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed for a fee.
About Days Inn
- Friendly hospitality services and the best value for your budget
- Free Daybreak Breakfast featuring healthy, nutritious options in select locations
- Free in-room tea, coffee, and high-speed internet access
- Daily USA TODAY newspaper based on location
- Free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public spaces
The Days Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.