Our award winning hotel, built in 2002 and completely renovated in 2009, is located within 5 miles of John Deere, Tones, and Albaugh, Inc. There are two golf courses, Briarwood and Otter Creek, located just down the road. Iowa State University and the Des Moines International Airport are both just minutes away. We're also a short drive to such attractions as Prairie Meadows, Adventureland, Iowa Events Center and Wells Fargo Center in Downtown Des Moines. Take in an Iowa Cubs baseball game at Principal Park. The Science Center of Iowa and the Botanical Center are two other popular attractions located in Des Moines, the Capital of Iowa. Jordan Creek Town Center, the largest mall in Iowa, is also a short drive away.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||850 sq. feet
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Des Moines International Airport, 17 Miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Fairfield Inn by Marriott
- Great value hotel with plenty of amenities
- Freebies include high-speed internet, Wi-Fi, parking, newspaper, coffee & tea, and a hot breakfast with eggs and sausage
- Business center with printing services
- Large suites with separate living, working, and sleeping areas
- Digital alarm clock with MP3
- Same-day dry cleaning service and laundry room
The Fairfield Inn by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.