The hotel is located close to the city centre in the trendy Zurich West district. Public transportation is available in front of the hotel providing easy access to the city and the worldrenowned Bahnhofstrasse. The newly renovated lobby with its Italian marble floor and designer furniture invites you to sit down and relax. The lobby bar, with live evening entertainment, is an ideal place to unwind, whilst visitors are guaranteed the ultimate in relaxation at the hotel's large health and fitness club. We offer two restaurants: the restaurant "Relais des Arts", where you can enjoy seasonal and international specialities in an elegant surrounding and the restaurant "Letzi Leu", the luxury buffet restaurant with fresh local and seasonal specialities. Both restaurant serve vegetarian menus.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2003|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||271|
|Meeting Rooms:||11 |
|Meeting Space:||11688 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 400 people| Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
The hotel is just 10 km from the airport Zurich-Kloten and has direct access to the highway system. A shuttle is available for CHF 22.-- per person/per way and a taxi cost CHF 50.-- per way.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts
- 24-hour room service
- Great Intercontinental apps for all mobile devices including iPhone and iPad which gives you insider access to their flavorful chef 's recipes, conceirge information, and GPS hotel directions
- Luxury meeting and event space with catering services
- Part of Green Engage programme offering sustainable and environmentally friendly options from guest rooms to meeting rooms
- Resort hotels offer a Kid's Club called Planet Trekkers, which has a number of great activities for children 4-12 years of age
- Numersous spa packages and individual treatments available at various resort locations
The Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.