Experience Southwestern comfort and rugged beauty in one of the most elegant Scottsdale hotels. The desert oasis at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort at Gainey Ranch offers a 2.5-acre "water playground", water slide, sand beach, tennis, championship golf, Sonwai Spa, and Camp Hyatt Kachina. Discover the Native American and Environmental Learning Center and the Native American Sculpture Garden - two highlights of Scottsdale, Arizona. Setting the standard for Scottsdale hotels, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort also features an international art collection and four distinctive restaurants.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||316|
|Meeting Rooms:||29 |
|Meeting Space:||70000 sq. feet| Policies / Expenses
Cancel 07 days prior to arrival to avoid penalty of one night room and tax.
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Phoenix Sky Harbor airport is 16 Miles from the resort.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Join the Hyatt Gold Passport and get free nights, services, and benefits at any Hyatt worldwide
- Hyatt offers spa and golf vacations, kid friendly and family getaways, a couple's retreat, and even vacation ownership
- With more than 500 properties, Hyatt prides itself on delivering the best in comfort and relaxation
- Guestrooms and suites offer flexibles spaces for guests to rest, feel comfortable and unwind
- Meeting and event space is handled with care and the professionalism deserved
The Hyatt Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Hyatt Regency Scottsdale, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale at Gainey Ranch, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ra