The Best Western at the Convention Center, opened in June, 2006, featuring 66 smartly appointed guest rooms with the latest room amenities. Located in the middle of the East Village Arts District, the hotel is a good option for both business executives and leisure guests. Within walking distance to the Convention Center, Financial District, Aquarium of the Pacific, Terrace Theatre, and the numerous restaurants in the downtown area. The Best Western is easily accessible from the Cruise Line Terminal, LAX and Long Beach Airports, and from Hwy I-405
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||66|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
48 hr Cancellation policy.
|Typical Group Deposit:||100%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Located just 6 miles from the Long Beach Airport. 22 miles from LAX.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.