Located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, the hotel’s proximity to attractions, like Circle Center Mall, Conseco Fieldhouse, NCAA Hall of Champions, The Children’s Museum, Indianapolis Zoo, Monument Circle and hundreds of great places to dine and relax, gives you an unparalleled opportunity to experience everything Indianapolis has to offer. Guestrooms offer keyless entry, remote control television, satellite cable, pay Nintendo and in-room movies, Sony Dream Machines, coffee makers, free high-speed Internet access and voicemail, lighted make-up mirrors, hair dryers, in-room irons and ironing boards. Additional amenities include an indoor pool, whirlpool, fitness facility, complimentary local telephone calls and the USA Today. A full-time valet staff is available. Pullman’s Restaurant and Lounge, specializing in Certified Black Angus Beef, offers outstanding service from 6:00 a.m.- 10:00 p.m. daily. Room service is available until midnight.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2002|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||245|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Meeting Space:||55000 sq. feet|
About Crowne Plaza Hotels
- Early check-in available and ideal for business travelers on the go
- Luxurious, soft bedding and aromatherapy kit provided
- Quiet Zones between 9 pm to 10 am Sunday to Thursday where there is no room attendant, housekeeping services, or engineering activities to help guests enjoy a restful night. Guests have the option to request services if needed
- Bath amenities include Temple Spa's professional skin and hair care products for ultimate relaxation
- Wireless internet available in guest rooms, suites, business center, and public areas
The Crowne Plaza Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.