Mall of NH, Downtown Manchester & Historic Mill Buildings, Manchester Airport, Verizon Wireless Arena
, Palace Theatre, Tri-Town Arena, Ice Den Arena, Seacoast United Outdoor Complex, SportsZone Complex, Fisher Cats Stadium and more!
Homewood Suites by Hilton allows you to feel closer to home whether you're traveling for a few nights or longer. Every spacious suite features enough space for work, study or entertaining, plus all the comforts of home, including a fully equipped kitchen with a full-size refrigerator, coffee-maker and microwave oven, a remote-controlled television, two telephones with dataports, voice-mail and an iron and ironing board. You'll also enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast every morning and an evening Manager's Reception with a complimentary light meal and beverages every Monday-Thursday (subject to state and local laws). All for less than you might think.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2002|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||113|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||625 sq. feet| Policies / Expenses
|Total Taxes:|| 9.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Manchester Airport is 1/2 Mile away. We provide 24 hr shuttle service to and from the airprot.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Homewood Suites By Hilton
- Ideal for extended stays with full equipped kitchens, including utensils and dishes
- Free hot breakfast buffet
- Evening Dinner and Drinks provided Mon-Thurs
- Free Wi-Fi service
- Comfortable sleeper sofas in all guest rooms
- 24 hour pantry offering snacks and drinks
- Coin operated laundry services
- Roomy one- and two-bedroom suites
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Workout room, sports court, swimming pool, and grilling areas
The Homewood Suites By Hilton highlights above are subject to change without notice.