Located in the heart of the Warehouse/Arts District, the Residence Inn provides great service and offers many amenities. Our spacious New Orleans suites feature full kitchens with refrigerators, ranges and microwaves, luxury hotel bedding with piles of pillows and separate work areas. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast buffet while reading your daily newspaper. Take in an afternoon outdoor swim or game at our exclusive SportsCourt. Relax while watching TV or accessing the complimentary high-speed Internet in your suite. Or, stock your in-room fridge from our 24-hour grab-and-go market. Conveniently located near the French Quarter, Harrah's Casino and the National D-Day Museum, the Residence Inn New Orleans Convention Center is the ideal choice when looking for a New Orleans Arts District hotel.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2004|
|Corridors:||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||231|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||700 sq. feet| Policies / Expenses
Individual- 72 hour prior to arrival without one night room and tax charge.Group - Per contract
|Total Misc Fees:||$1.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
New Orleans - MSY Hotel direction: 15.4 miles E Shuttle cost: Taxi: $28 one way
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Residence Inn by Marriott
- Extended stay hotel offering large 1- and 2- bedroom suites and studio suites
- Full kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, and coffee makers
- Free hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi everywhere
- Complimentary evening socials offering food and drinks for guests
- Fitness center with modern equipment and TVs
- Great outdoor space with barbeque and fire pits
- Private meeting spaces perfect for events and family gatherings
- Free grocery delivery service available
- Dry cleaning and on-site laundry services
- Pet friendly
The Residence Inn by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Residence Inn Convention Center