Holiday Party Tips
Instead of hosting the typical same-old holiday party, here are some great ideas for celebrations in new locations with your friends, family members or employees will look forward to.
- To ensure the greatest appeal, get friends, family members or employees input into the holiday celebration by forming a committee to work on the event.
- For Holiday Parties where liquor is served, it can be very difficult to make sure your friends, family members or employees receive safe transportation to their homes after the party. By letting HotelPlanner.com find you the perfect location for your Holiday Party we can often get the banquet space included in the price of the rooms for your guests so nobody has to be worried about driving.
- Instead of hosting a typical event, allow HotelPlanner.com to help you find a venue at a historical or boutique resort slightly outside of your city. This will allow your friends, family, or employees to make a fun weekend getaway out of what could have been the typical same-old Holiday Party.
- Be sensitive to the beliefs of all. Plan a non-denominational event. Select a theme like "Winter Wonderland," "Toy Soldiers" or a "Snowman Sock Hop." Our account representatives and venues are always ready to help you with any new ideas or to expand on previous ones.
- If possible, try to hold the party away from the office or home to make the occasion more festive. For this HotelPlanner.com is perfect to make sure you find the perfect location at the perfect price to fit any Holiday Party budget.
- A weekend party allows for every one to have more fun by taking there minds off of the stress of weekday life.
- Consider hosting a family members and friends event instead of an employees-only party. This will ensure your turn out for the festivities will be high by cutting down on weekend scheduling conflicts.
- For a party-on-the move, charter a bus and take your friends, family members or employees on a tour of the best decorated homes and businesses in your area. Serve refreshments on board and have entertainment to keep the party lively in-between stops.
- In this season of sharing, make it easy for employees to give by setting up a collection of toys and non-perishable foods to be distributed to area charities.
Book My Christmas Party Hotel Group Rates >
Group Hotel Arrangements
Now that you are thinking of some great new ideas to make this year's Holiday Party the best ever, click here for group rates and to allow us to help you get the best prices by allowing great hotels, resorts, and other venues to bid discounted rates on your Holiday Party arrangements.