Major mall, restaurants, movie theater, off broadway theater all in walking distance.
We are undergoing a complete renovation of the meeting space, public space and guestrooms in January 2008.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check Out:||3:00 pm|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2005|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||312|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||16 |
|Meeting Space:||20000 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 500 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||4p-12a Su.-Th, 4p-2a F-Sa.| Policies / Expenses
6 pm the day of arrival. Large groups 24 hours before arrival.
|Typical Group Deposit:||15-20%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:||15.00 Per Night|
|Food and Beverage Service Charge:||22.00 Per Night|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Closest airport is Westchester County - 15 minutes.LaGuardia - 30 minutes; Kennedy 45 minutes
Local Shuttle Info: Complimentary shuttle within 5 mile radius.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Holiday Inn
- Full-service hotel offering three different experiences: Holiday Inn Express ideal for the business traveler, Holiday Inn Resorts for family fun and relaxation, and the Holiday Inn Club Vacations, suitable for family and friends with spacious accommodations
- Offering comfort and family-oriented service, children stay and eat free at Holiday Inn properties
- Free high-speed internet access
- Restaurants and bars on-site with good food and drinks for all ages
- Indoor or Outdoor swimming pools based on location
- Great exercise facilities
- Based on select properties, Holiday Inn's The Hub is the perfect entertainment spot and gaming area with a media lounge, fire pits, etc.
The Holiday Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Holiday Inn Downtown Stamford, Holiday Inn Stamford, Holiday Inn Stamford Downtown