The Days Inn Waynesboro is located in the Shenandoah Valley only 5 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive. Our renovated, oversized guestrooms boast beautiful views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The area is known for its fabulous fall colors. We are just minutes from numerous Wineries and Breweries. We offer clean, comfortable accommodations at an affordable price!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||61|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
Area's largest outdoor pool and pooldeck
Policies / Expenses
By 4:00 pm on the day prior to arrival for individuals and 30 day release date for groups.
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 5.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 1.00%|
|City Tax:|| 5.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
$10.00 per night pet fee
Complimentary continental breakfast is included in the rate.
About Days Inn
- Friendly hospitality services and the best value for your budget
- Free Daybreak Breakfast featuring healthy, nutritious options in select locations
- Free in-room tea, coffee, and high-speed internet access
- Daily USA TODAY newspaper based on location
- Free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public spaces
The Days Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.