Verified Reviews of Candlewood Suites Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
Overall Score5.0/ 5
This is a very clean and friendly hotel. I am very happy with it, in fact, I called my friend upon arrival and told her she needed to stay here when on business! Highly recommend it. I will stay here again and again!
22-Jan-2014 Verified Review, stayed from Wed Jan 22 to Thu Jan 23 2014 at a $89.95 average nightly rate.
Response from Management on 13-Aug-2014:
Customer Reviews of Candlewood Suites
Candlewood Suites is not your traditional hotel, and that is the best part! At the Candlewood Suites Cedar Park we put the amenities where they really count, in your room! That means having a suite with a full kitchen and plenty of space to stretch out! Each suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave, full sized refrigerator and all your utensils and pots to cook with. Work efficiently at your executive desk with two separate phone lines and free high-speed Internet access. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you enjoy a DVD from our lending library in your DVD player. Do a load of laundry, work off your stress in our fitness center or visit our Candlewood Cupboard. In the Candlewood Cupboard you can purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. The Candlewood Suites is located in Cedar Park, just north of Austin. Candlewood Suites Cedar Park is within blocks of Cedar Park Regional Medical Center, the brand new state of the art Cedar Park Center and various shopping centers. Our location is easily accessible from I-35 and Highways 183 and 183A. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2010|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||80|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 2.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 1.0 Mi |
|FEMA Approved:||Yes| Policies / Expenses
24 hours prior to arrival date
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.00%|
|City Tax:|| 7.00%|
|Parking Fee:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Rooms Wired Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
$75 non-refundable fee for 1-6 nights $150 non-refundable fee 7+ nights
Airport & Shuttle Information
Austin Airport 25 miles from hotel, approximate taxi expense is $40
Local Shuttle Info: Supershuttle approximate cost $35
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Due to IHG Brand Standards the Candlewood Suites isn't allowed to offer breakfast. All of our rooms have full kitchens with appliances, dishes, utensils, cooking utensils.
Internet / WiFI
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.