Overlooking Yokohama Bay, the Intercontinental features a 31st-floor Chinese restaurant, a bar with live jazz and a spa with massages. Rooms have free Wi-Fi and city or bay views.Rooms at the InterContinental Yokohama Grand are spacious for the area, and include an LCD TV and a private bath. A minibar is provided, and room service is available 24/7. Slippers and a wide variety of toiletries are included.The hotel is just over a quarter mile from the Cosmo Clock 21 ferris wheel and Minato-Mirai Hall. Minato-Mirai Train Station is a 3-minute walk away, and Yokohama's Chinatown is 1 miles away.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||2:00pm |
|Check Out: ||11:00pm |
|Floors: ||31 |
|Rooms: ||594 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||0 |
|Handicap Rooms: || |
|Suites: ||39 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||15 |
|Meeting Space: ||2381 sq. feet | Policies / Expenses
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type
|Total Taxes: || 8.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Internet / WiFI
Free internet service for our guests in guest room/public area.
About Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts
- 24-hour room service
- Great Intercontinental apps for all mobile devices including iPhone and iPad which gives you insider access to their flavorful chef 's recipes, conceirge information, and GPS hotel directions
- Luxury meeting and event space with catering services
- Part of Green Engage programme offering sustainable and environmentally friendly options from guest rooms to meeting rooms
- Resort hotels offer a Kid's Club called Planet Trekkers, which has a number of great activities for children 4-12 years of age
- Numersous spa packages and individual treatments available at various resort locations
The Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.